Friday, July 20, 2012

HP University BSc Part - I Exam Results March 2012 Declared

Himachal Pradesh University (HP University), Shimla, has published BSc (Bachelor of Science) Part - I Examination Results 2012. HP University BSc Part-I Examination Result announced on 20th July, 2012. HP University Examination held in the month of March, 2012. HP University Results 2012 are made available in the University's official website: http://hpuniv.nic.in/.

All those students who have appeared the B.Sc Part - I Examination can access their results by logging in the aforementioned website.

The Himachal Pradesh University was founded on July 22, 1970. It is located at Summer Hill which is at a distance of 5 kms from the main town, Shimla. HP University accredited by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).

To get Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc Part - I Examination Results 2012 :
http://hpresults.nic.in/hpuniv/Apr2012/HPU_BSC_I.htm

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP