Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JNTU Kakinada I B.Tech (R10) I Sem and IV B.Tech (R07) II Sem Advanced Supply Exam Result July 2011

Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Kakinada has published the result of I B.Tech (R10) I Semester Supplementary Examination AND IV B.Tech (R07) II Semester Advanced Supplementary Examination 2011. JNTU Kakinada I B.Tech (R10) I Sem and IV B.Tech (R07) II Sem Advanced Supply Exam Result announced on 23rd August, 2011. JNTU Kakinada I B.Tech (R10) I Sem and IV B.Tech (R07) II Sem Advanced Supply Examination held in July 2011. For knowing more about the results, visit the University's official website http://www.jntuk.edu.in/.

JNTU Kakinada I B.Tech (R10) I Sem and IV B.Tech (R07) II Sem Advanced Supply Examination July 2011 Results available on the following websites :
1. http://www.schools9.com/
2. http://www.manabadi.co.in/

Students who have appeared the I B.Tech (R10) I Sem and IV B.Tech (R07) II Sem Advanced Supply Exam July 2011 can check the results by logging in the aforementioned website. To get the result one must enter their Hall Ticket Number in the box provided and click in the Submit button in the given bellow bellow link.

To get JNTU Kakinada I B.Tech (R10) I Semester Supplementary Examination Results July - 2011 : Click Here
To get JNTU Kakinada Results for IV B.Tech (R07) II Semester Advanced Supplementary Examination Results July - 2011 : Click Here

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP